Sessions take place in our clinic on Hooper Avenue in Brick Township.
Especially useful if your child has Speech or Occupational Therapy in addition to ABA, as appointments can often be made close together to save you extra trips out of your home.
Sessions take place in your home.
Families who live too far away from our Brick Township location, or would just feel more comfortable having a therapist travel to them, may find in-Home ABA to be the right fit.
Intensive ABA - Full Day Program (NEW!)
Full Day Early Intensive ABA Program In Our Clinic
For Children with an Autism diagnosis who may benefit from a full-day program. Individualized attention from Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBTs) under supervision from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Intensive ABA is currently being started as a full-day program.
What is ABA
ABA is the scientific process of systematically applying interventions based on principles of learning theory to improve socially significant behaviors.
ABA can help your child improve:
- Social skills
- Self help skills (toileting, hand-washing, etc.)
ABA can also help your child:
- Increase appropriate behaviors through positive reinforcement
- Learn new skills
- Maintain and retain his/her skills over time
- Learn to use positive behaviors in multiple situations and environments
- Reduce interfering behaviors (repetitive movements, self-injury, etc.